- Royal Manchester Children's Hospital
- Band 5
- 37.5 hours per week
- £22,128 - £28,746 per annum
- 11/05/2017 23:59
Whether you’re an experienced Nurse looking for a new challenge or about to qualify and seeking a really exciting opportunity, the Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital could have just the job for you.
One of the largest children’s hospitals in Europe, we have an international reputation for excellence in healthcare and teaching. We’re also part of Central Manchester Foundation Trust - a leading integrated health, teaching, research and innovation campus in the thriving city of Manchester. Right now we’re looking for nurses at all levels who would like the opportunity to gain diverse experience in one of our pioneering teams.
A great chance to deliver care with pride, respect, empathy, consideration, compassion and dignity, you’ll be supported every step of the way by the admin and management teams that form the backbone of our non-clinical infrastructure.
To prove this, we’re holding a Recruitment Open Day on Saturday 13th May 2017, registration is between 09.45-12 noon
The location will be The Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9WL and is easily accessible by car or public transport.
So, discover a more fulfilling, rewarding career and come along.
Right now, we’ve got vacancies at Band 5 in a wide range of departments. If you’re just starting out, take advantage of our offer to recruit you at Band 4 while you wait for your PIN and what’s more, you’ll enjoy on the job training and a one year Preceptorship.
Openings exist in the following departments:
• Paediatric Emergency Department
• The New-born Intensive Care Unit
• Ward 75 – General Medicine and Gastroenterology
• Ward 76 – Elective Treatment Centre covering Day Cases, Medical Investigations and Short Stays
• Ward 77 – Paediatric Surgery, Nephrology including Renal Transplantation and Urology
• Ward 78 - Neurology, Neurosurgery, Trauma, Orthopaedics, Spines and Ear, Nose and Throat.
• Paediatric Critical Care Unit (Incorporating High dependency and Intensive care rotation)
• Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
• Burns Unit –Ward 83 – Long Term Ventilation and Acquired Brain Injury Rehabilitation
• Ward 85 – Respiratory, Cystic Fibrosis, Cardiology, Endocrine, Metabolic and Rheumatology
• Paediatric Theatres
Come and meet us and explore your career options!
To book a place at the Open Day, email RMCH.email@example.com or if you have any questions in advance contact our Recruitment Team on 0161 276 6198.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
If you have problems applying, contact
Central Manchester NHS Foundation Trust
- 0161 276 4797